With frantic eyes

| |

Kinda miss this blog being alive. I remember it being updated so many times in a day as a result of me, missing my blog during Midyear Examinations.

And alhamdulillah I got straight A's. (Although I partially did not deserve it)

Well, I miss the sight of this pretty blog and for me not to fill it in is a crime. So, hello :)

Things in school is getting ludicrous. I can't believe the drama. HAHAHA, OH NOW I REMEMBER WHY I LOVED THIS BLOG; I COULD CRAP AS MUCH AS I WANT(!) Hurrah me :D

It's funny, when people tend to treat a person in an unacceptable manner, and when the other person bounces back and makes the other feel the same; they make their way for sympathy.

FUNNY!

For sympathy. Oh my gosh, my toes are laughing O: I just can't believe it, you know, to point that finger at everyone else but not YOURSELF. (Even to an extend when the person is not directly involved) It's hilarious mostly because you don't value our friendship, you're just in it not to feel wrong and ashamed.

Tell me I'm wrong, I dare.

How does it feel like, my love, to lose your very own game?



No comments:

Post a Comment