A quarter to a year,

| |

HAPPY 9TH ANNIVERSARY
AMIRAH MOHD ISMAIL(:
I LOVE YOU LOADS
FOREVER
babyboo

I hope this poem will do;

I have a dream,
The dream is you,
My life is dimmed,
When its without you.

The sun shines bright for the day,
The moon shines bright for the night,
The lights shines bright when its in dark,
But nothing shines brighter than you in my heart.

It takes 9 months,
9 months for a child to be born,
9 months for a mum to give birth,
but, it takes 9 months,
for me to know that we can go more.

I kept trying to tell you i love you,
but the words are so hard to find,
I kept on thinking about you,
wishing that you'll be mine.

I told you we'd never apart,
I loved you then, i love you now and,
I'll hold you in my heart.

Happy 9th anniversary,
You know it means alot to me,
Youre all i wanted baby,
Ive no regret for being with whom i want to be.

Hopes and dreams,
Of having you,
Iman :*

No comments:

Post a Comment