The bubble will burst

| |


The house is a little empty, with the significant absence of both my eldest sister, who is in university and my younger brother who is off camping at Genting Highlands. (Who camps at Genting?!) Oh well. As a result, my youngest brother who is afraid of ghosts, frightened of the dark and very much petrified to be left alone, especially during nightfall, tags along wherever I go. (etc: to the kitchen, to my room)

And so...

I caught his flu. Darnit.

The next few days will be with attempts to melt my headaches and staying home, I guess. Bogus, really, how the entire house is catching the flu and having fever attributable to both my parents. Thanks mum, thanks dad. If only it weren't the holidays -__-

On the bright side, mummy said she'd get me the things I wanted to purchase yesterday, but due to short of cash, didn't manage to buy. Hurrah :D The things are;

From the picture above:
English Rose Top from Topshop
Ankle Leggings from Topshop
Rose Shell Top from Dorothy Perkins
Yellow Knee Length Linen Skirt from Forever 21

:)

OH OH!

FINALLY GOT THESE! :)
One item off my shopping list, hurrah :D

'till then.
Au revoir :)

No comments:

Post a Comment