WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?!

| |

SHORT POST :)

I have been very confused lately, there's not a time when I don't feel the vibe of this certain feeling I have soon to discover. The feeling of emptiness. Of feeling somewhat amused yet sad and happy all in one time. Before you know it, in a split second, my mixed up sensations naturally converts itself into rage.

My apologies, I haven't been the best I have been lately. I don't know what's happening to me. Everything is frenzied :s

Manage me please, I'm a mess.

Then again, who would care? I know I have been credulous, bla bla bla I'm sorry I'm oblivious and slow witted. I'm sorry I'm blind and a dope and simply a sightless minion, bla bla bla zzzzzzzzzz.

I talk too much
Because nobody
Ever ever listens to me


So I have decided to turn mute. Life would be simpler.

School is fucked up, no need to mention about examinations. Geez, I need air, I need space, I need to see Iman );

TOMORROW IS A VERY SPECIAL DAY!
To only myself, it seems.


Would it kill to say, I miss you?






No comments:

Post a Comment