Starving for mercy

| |

I'm so tired. So dead beat. I'm tired of screaming and crying almost every single opportunity we get to talk to each other. Talking to you nowadays is like burning time, to dust and ashes.

All the dynamism I got left is being drained out of me. And out of sheer exhaustion, you still never fail to make me feel most terrible all the time.

It’s like you can't and won’t even try to take the effort to feel how it’s like to be in my shoes. I'm weary and fatigued, seriously I am. When my heart has no will to forgive you, I won't. And if this is how it has to be, then.....

We might as well be strangers.

Midyear is killing me! Anyone in their right mind would understand the pressure damned on me, but you can't. You can't comprehend how I'm constantly somnolent and it seems the coffee is never EVER strong enough.

All you can afford to do is make my burden heavier.

I'm not only disenchanted, but you don't know fed up I really am.

Okay, now I’m back to fuck with books -__- HARHAR,

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment