Peculiar, in our very own ways

| |

Greetings,

Izzaty is in the house, :) (Budak takda rumah kan, harharhar)

I'm getting fat. Just so fat. Fat fat fat. A result of having no time to go walking :s Not to mention, the huge talking zit on my forehead. Urgh, what a disgust -__-

I was oddly meticulous today, and also very vigilant. Strange, ain't it o.O Whats even out of the ordinary is that, I made Nicole do her work too!

HAHAHAHA! Some things can't be bought, :)

Mia: I know your rajin today because I'm rajin today *tapping her shoulder*
Nicole
: Yeap *doing that so called infamous (whatafuck) face of hers*

Well, that's all for today. Reducing blogging, remember? ;)

P/s:
Sayang, PLEASE KEEP OUR BLOG ALIVE, KAY? ):



'Till the day I see the sky in a different light





No comments:

Post a Comment