Messing up

| |

I know things hasnt been working out lately, and i know im screwing each and ever single part of it. You gave me one simple rule, and i degil. I know bee, im useless and full of shit, but ive never love you any less. Im true to you no matter what, no matter in what kind of situation im in, ive never stop loving you. Sayang, youre my world, my everything. Im always there for you no matter what, and ill forever be there. I love you so much and im sorry. Im an ass, youre rght. I tak guna, all my promises are shit, ive never done anything right, im always wrong and thats totally me. I sayang you, more than anyone else, infact all my love is for you. I know youre getting fedup wth me, and you dah tak tahan but we bare with each other for the past more than half a year, why not more? All these fights, isnt it supposed to make us more stronger? Amirah Ismail, in this blog, i pledged to you, that all of this will stop as if this moment. I love you soo much, actually too much till i cant lose you. Im begging you, and let the whole world now that youre the only person that ever really mean anything to me, youre my everything, youre my world, youre my soul, youre my heart, baby youre my life. Im writing this blog, and im crying, you know why i tak pergi tuition? I masuk hospital last nght, i asked aie to tell izzat to tell you all because im scared that when you call i cldnt pick up. Baby, i really hope we'll be like we used to be. I hope that our realtionship, becomes stronger and better. I hope that we will forever be devoted to each other. These are my wishes for the future, for our future, i wish that i will marry you and have kids with you. I wish that i have a good job and more than enough to support our family. I wish that we are happy and lastly i wish that the day i die, you'll still be beside, holding my hands, kissing me on my lips and please dont cry like wht im doing now. Dont shed a tear fr me baby, i dnt want you to be sad, and i wish that our chldren growup and takecare of you like i do. I care soo much about you. I love you soo much. I know you cldnt forgive me for my behaviour lately, but love, as thorny as a rose is, its always beautiful to look at. Thank you for being there for me, thank you for beingmy reason to live, all our moments are truly amazing. Thanks bee (': I want you from now till the end, i want you i want you. Babyboo, im sorry and i'll never do it again, have my word. If i do you have all the right to leave me forever and ever. I sayang you, and ask everyone in the world, they know i love you but only god knows how much.

The air i breathe,
the steps i take,
its all because,
I LOVE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment