I adore, this boy

| |

I am officially incontrovertibly ecstatic ! Because of this boy, in the picture. Kris Allen, the brand new and polished American Idol :) I am a devotee from the very beginning and to watch someone grow makes me utmost proud. :]

He was just such a charming boy, (not to mention a.do.ra.ble!) you know what I mean? He was always the boy that embodies modesty, with his leather jacket and checkered shirts, the boy next door image that lifts everyone's spirit. Truly, I must say, remarkable.

I could listen to his version of Ain't no sunshine, Heartless, She works hard for the money and No boundaries for what seems like the millionth time and I still manage to SMILE real wide at the very end :)

Albeit the glam rocker, Adam Lambert, seemed to foreshadow everyone in the competition, everybody seemed to have predict that he would claim victory. Assuming is never really a good thing, people. Lesson learned :)

Congratulations, Kris Allen,
I love you! :)


MY GOD I SOUND SO IMMENSELY GAY


P/s: He's wearing my school shoes!


Just had to add that in :D





No comments:

Post a Comment