Because I saw you

| |

Greetings :)

Midyear is leaving me in an absolute frantic manner and just downright cantankerous. Bogus, don't you think? How time is wasted by doing things you want to do rather than things you need to do.

Moving on. Everything is moving in a motion of blur, am caught up in a frenzy. Albeit the fact that Iman is always, without fail, there for me. (It's getting a little irritating, actually) Hahahaha,

I still love you unconditionally baby :) ♥♥ hihihi ,

Attended the very first Kemahiran Hidup intensive class after I have been, as a matter of fact, significantly absent. The teacher was, mm how do I say this, peculiar? In his very own ways o.O What a jolly day it was -__- (I, for one, sometimes feel my sarcasm is actually excruciating to my very own self, HARDEHARHAR)

By the way, I bid farewell to Allison Iraheta from American Idol. She made this season what it is with the grace of her presence. Her ever so bold red strands of hair highlighted with purple streaks, who could have not noticed her momentous aura? Come back. She'll perpetually be missed. A tad bit :s HAHA, whats important now is: Adam and Kris are safe, hurrah :D I hope both of them make it through to the finales, that would just without doubt, leave me in awe :) Danny should leave. He's just such a bore. No offense to the fans :s

On the verge of being 8 months together, (Swollen with pride moment, hahaha!) lemme break the news that my boyfriend and I, actually have something in common! (R) Well, we're an odd couple in our eccentric ways :) Before you judge, we, poles apart from others, fell in love with our differences, mind you. And might I say, we're invincible and still going strong :) hihihi, how charming of me, :p (Now, escape your blardy thoughts and judge, couldn't give two shits) Anyways...

*DRUMROLLS*

We hate school to the extend.

How paradoxical. I used to love school. *snorts* (Ignoring the irony) *snorts*

Nevertheless, forcing my ass to school tomorrow and patiently awaiting for Sunday morning sunshine, it will be a very special day, and will be very well spent, hurrah :D I plan to make the best of it. Mother's day, (I love you mummy) and our anniversary ;) (I love you baby)

OH OH, AND ASHMAN WILL BE 2 MONTHS OLD! That tiny adorable thing :p (To those who don't already know: Ashman is Iman's newborn baby brother)

Spread the love(!) Zzzz -__-

Before I start rambling incoherently, (Not like I haven't already)
Roger and out! xo


There's gotta be more to life, than this.



No comments:

Post a Comment